JIQ Magazine vol. 23, no. 2 (July 2017)
Dear JIQ reader,
- Integrating circular economy in the education system - Editor's note
- Green Deal signed for national Dutch carbon market (by Wytze van der Gaast)
- Barriers to the rapid adoption of solar panels (by Krisztina Szendrei)
- Building blocks of circular business models (by Jan Jonker, Ivo Kothman, Niels Faber and Hans Stegeman)
- Seminar on climate change and sustainable development in Chile (by Luis Edwin Gonzales)
- Global research and innovation cooperation in climate technologies: opportunities and challenges (CARISMA project)
- 2nd international workshop on sustainability and research of bioenergy for climate change - Bali, Indonesia (by Cynthia Juwita Ismail)
- Energy efficiency 'good practices' in industry (EU-MERCI project)
- JIQ Meeting Planner
The issue can be downloaded here: JIQ_Magazine_July_2017.pdf2.25 MB
Please enter your email address at the JIQ subscription page to register for the upcoming issues of JIQ Magazine.
We hope you enjoy reading the issue.
All the best,