JIQ Magazine vol. 22, no. 3 (October 2016)
We have the pleasure to present the latest issue of JIQ Magazine (Joint Implementation Quarterly) with the following topics:
- A new wave of climate knowledge - Editor's note by Wytze van der Gaast
- Emissions trading scheme pilot in Mexico: complying with the INDC through market-based mechanisms - by Andrés Prieto and Eduardo Piquero
- Dutch pop-up museum for biobased design
- TRANSrisk case study analysis: context analysis for low-emission transition pathways (TRANSrisk)
- Energy efficiency policy mixes under Article 7 of the EU's Energy Efficiency Directive (ENSPOL)
- "Cows and pigs for sale?" Assessing the side-effects of low-carbon transition pathways in livestock farming (see also the related JIQ Special, available in English and Dutch)
- Decarbonising the EU economy by 2050: the contribution of small businesses (GreenEcoNet)
- JIQ Meeting Planner
The issue can be downloaded here: JIQ_Magazine_Oct2016.pdf1.61 MB
Please enter your email address at the JIQ subscription page to register for the upcoming issues of JIQ Magazine.
We hope you enjoy reading the issue.
All the best,